Nourishing Nut Fudge Bites
Peanut Butter. Need I say anymore? This wonder ingredient is a great source of healthy fats, Vitamin E, Protein and well I’m sure you already know just how good it tastes. Each fudgy bite will help to diminish any cravings for sweet treats and because it’s stored in the fridge it’s a cool snack for when it’s hot outside too. We had you at Peanut Butter anyway didn’t we?
- 3 TBSP Peanut Butter
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TSP UP Chocotrients or Cocoa Powder
Coconut flakes, chopped cashews, 85% dark chocolate
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl or blender.Tip: if this is a little tricky try microwaving for around 10seconds.
- Pour the mixture into any small Tupperware container or cupcake cases and sprinkle over the optional coconut or nut pieces.
- Place into the freezer for around 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the freezer, chop into bitesize pieces and enjoy! Store these bites in the fridge or freezer.
Taste Tip: Try melting some dark chocolate and drizzling it on top for some extra crunch.
Images and recipe courtesy of Hollie Robinson, Lipstick and Lunges.
Want to know how Ultimate Performance can help with your nutrition and training? Get in touch.