Do you ever feel like you need superpowers just to get through a whole day of work, going to the gym and preparing healthy meals? Don’t worry, sometimes we struggle too. That’s why we make it our goal to make your life easier, both at the gym and in the kitchen!
So without further a do, say hello to your new sidekick, what Robin is to Batman, this dish is to your fitness goals. Saving you from repetitive meals and cutting cooking time, this quick-to-make recipe is our latest dinnertime hero.
- 1-2 Chicken breasts per person
- ½ TSPN Ground Ginger
- ½ TSPN Cajun Seasoning
- ¼ TSPN Chilli Powder or Paprika
- 2 Cloves Diced Garlic
- ¼ TBSP Chilli Flakes
- A Fresh Lemon
- Splash of oil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Dice the chicken breasts into medium sized chunks and pop into a bowl with the ginger, Cajun and paprika and rub with your hands to marinade.
- Heat the splash of oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and add in the chilli flakes and garlic cooking for one minute.
- Next add the chicken to the pan and leave to brown on this side for roughly 5 minutes.
- Give the pan a good flip or stir to turn the chicken over, sqeeuze over some fresh lemon and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with mashed sweet potato, rice and veggies!
Images and recipe courtesy of Hollie Robinson, Lipstick and Lunges.
Want to know how Ultimate Performance can help with your nutrition and training? Get in touch.