This delicious chicken recipe goes out to the disciplined; those who eat bland meals just to meet their macros. It’s respectable but food needn’t be that tasteless. It’s also for those of you who find meal prep a little too time-consuming or tricky to get the hang of, it’s easy once you know how. But most of all, it’s for anyone looking for a delectably clean meal, free from fuss and scrummy just the same.
This is the kind of meal you can eat everyday and it just seems to get tastier, music to your ears huh? Well lets get going then.
- 1 or 2 Chicken Breasts per serving
- Basmati Rice
- Mixed Veg (of your choice)
- Cajun Seasoning
- Ground Ginger
- 1 Vegetable or Chicken Stock
- ½ Teaspoon Coconut Oil
You will need a frying pan with a lid or suitable cover
- Measure out your desired quantity of rice and place it into a saucepan with the chicken stock, and cook as directed on the packet.
- Meanwhile as the rice is cooking simply rub the Cajun, ground ginger and paprika over the whole breast until fully covered.
- Heat the coconut oil in the frying pan over a medium-low heat and once heated add the chicken breast, covering the pan immediately.
- Leave the chicken to cook on one side on a low to medium temperature for 10 minutes before turning to cook on the other side for a further 10 or until the chicken is cooked through.
- As both the chicken and rice cook, steam your selected vegetables for 5 minutes just before serving.
- Serve the rice, chicken and veg together and enjoy!