Three words – chocolate, peanut butter and pancakes.
We’ve created these incredible pancakes with gluten-free oats and topped them off with a chocolate sauce, made with UP’s Chocotrients – a chocolate flavoured super greens blend. These pancakes are high in protein and rich in flavour – what are you waiting for?
- 40g gluten-free oats
- 25g chocolate peanut butter whey protein
- 100ml full-fat milk (non-dairy substitutions would work fine if you prefer)
- Pinch of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop of Chocotrients
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, no added sugar
- Combine the gluten-free oats, baking powder and whey protein in a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the milk and beaten eggs, and mix well to create your batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add 1tbsp of mix per pancake.
- Cook for two minutes on one side, then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Stack up your pancakes on a plate.
- In a bowl, heat the peanut butter and coconut oil and melt together.
- Add the Chocotrients and stir well.
- Pour the warm sauce over the pancake stack.
Serves 2, Per Serving
Calories: 339 Carbs: 22g Fat: 15g Protein: 29g
If you’re serious about taking your fitness and nutrition to the next level, enter your details below to find our more about our life-changing Online Personal Training programmes.