These pancakes need just three simple ingredients – banana, eggs and whey protein.
We’ve paired a tasty chocolate whey protein with a peanut butter sauce and fresh blueberries for a quick and simple, healthier pancake recipe.
- 1 small banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 serving of chocolate whey protein (25g scoop)
For the toppings:
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, no added sugar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 50g blueberries
- Mash the banana with a fork and combine with the beaten eggs.
- Add the scoop of whey protein, and combine well.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little cooking oil, and place one tablespoon of the mix into the pan, per pancake.
- Cook for two minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Next, melt the peanut butter and coconut oil and combine together in a bowl.
- Pour over the pancakes and top with fresh blueberries.
- Optional: top with chopped nuts and a sprinkle of grated dark chocolate.
Calories: 335 Carbs: 25g Fat: 11g Protein: 34g
Calories: 526 Carbs: 35g Fat: 26g Protein: 38g