Chicken Caesar is a classic salad with lots of punchy flavours and textures.
With this recipe, it’s about keeping those elements that make the Caesar salad so delicious and making simple switches to improve the macronutrient profile. This recipe calls for a serving of our Caesar dressing, along with pulled chicken breast, mozzarella and a boiled egg.
All of these ingredients increase the protein content of this dish, and the crunchy romaine lettuce is a delicious base for this salad.
You can keep adding to this salad depending on your favourite toppings – fat-trimmed bacon, a sprinkle of seeds and sliced avocado would all make delicious additions.
- 1 serving of UP Caesar dressing
- 100g chicken breast, pulled
- 1 egg, boiled
- 30g mozzarella
- 50g green beans
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, add the leaves, tomatoes, green beans and Caesar dressing.
- Season with salt and black pepper and toss to coat in the dressing.
- Add the pulled chicken and mozzarella and toss together again.
- Serve and top with the sliced boiled egg.
Calories: 381 Carbs: 7g Fat: 17g Protein: 50g
Looking for a nutrition and training programme that delivers you maximum results in minimum time? Speak to us about our world-class UP Personal Training Plans.